MIDNIGHT OIL – SUNSHINE COAST
DO NOT BRING ANY OF THE BELOW ITEMS TO THE SHOW: LEAVE THEM AT HOME!
ALL BAGS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
LARGE BAGS WILL BE SEARCHED BEFORE BEING CLOAKED AT YOUR COST BEFORE ENTRY.
PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL BE CONFISCATED.
ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES WILL BE REFERRED TO THE POLICE
ANY PATRON FOUND WITH ANY OF THE BELOW ITEMS MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE WITHOUT REFUND OR RECOURSE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE PROMOTER
- Backpacks and bumbags, and any other carry bags larger than the approved size of 30cm H x 30cm L
- Weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a projectile
- Alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
- Cans and bottles of any sort (sealed clear plastic bottles of water no larger than 1 litre excepted)
- Liquids including but not limited to accelerants, e-cigarette liquids, hand sanitiser, perfumes/ fragrances
- Cameras with a detachable lens telephoto lens or a lens that extends more than 5cm from the body of the camera. Flash photography is not permitted.
- Recording devices including iPads / tablets or any mobile phone measuring greater than 9 inches
- Chairs, bean bags, inflatable chairs or lounges, tents, sun shelters, eskies, hard cased cooler bags
- Chains and any studded or spiked wrist / neck bands/ studded belts, shoes or other apparel.
- Glow sticks and other such illuminating objects
- Selfie Sticks/Go-Pro Sticks / Monopods or Tripods
- Bicycles, skateboards / skates , boogie boards, milk/bread crates, water pistols
- Banners, posters, flags (no poles) or signs larger than 30cm x 30cm (content must not be offensive in nature)
- Drones and or other remote controlled devices
- Megaphone, horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or any type of noise making devices
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers
- Laser Pointers, permanent marker / felt type pens, scissors or aerosol canisters
- Chewing Gum
- Flyers, stickers or any other promotional material not authorised by the Promoter.
- Motorbike helmets, balaclavas or (non-religious) face coverings
- No food to be brought in to the event. Food is available on site.
- Animals (excluding service animals)
…AND ANY OTHER ITEM DETERMINED BY THE PROMOTER, VENUE, MANAGEMENT OR ARTIST TO BE DANGEROUS OR CAPABLE OF CAUSING A PUBLIC NUISANCE THAT WOULD DISTRACT, OBSTRUCT OR INTERFERE WITH THE ARTIST PERFORMANCE, OR JEOPARDISE PUBLIC SAFETY.
DISCRETION IN REGARD TO PROHIBITED ITEMS LIES WITH THE EVENT SECURITY STAFF AND DEBATE AND DISCOURSE WILL NOT BE ENTERED INTO.
THIS LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AT THE COMPLETE DISCRETION OF THE PROMOTER, MANAGEMENT OR ARTISTS