BIG PINEAPPLE FIELDS – NAMBOUR CONNECTION RD, WOOMBYE
CAR PARKS: 3.00 pm (Must Have Pre-Purchased Parking)
GATES: 4:30 pm
JEBEDIAH: 6:15 pm
THE LIVING END: 7:15 pm
MIDNIGHT OIL: 8.30 pm
*Times are subject to change.
Please check the Frontier website for further event details & full Conditions of Entry
Car parking on site is limited to pre-purchased parking passes only. These can be purchased through Ticketek
Spaces are strictly limited to 1900 spaces, so we encourage you to car pool if you are considering utilising this service. Cars arriving without pre-purchased parking will not be admitted under any circumstances.
PARK & RIDE: AVOID THE FUSS, TAKE THE BUS!
Frontier Touring and Midnight Oil will be providing FREE return park and ride services from the following locations for concert ticket holders. You must have a concert ticket to catch the bus:
- CALOUNDRA TURF CLUB: every 10 minutes from 3:50pm
- UNIVERSITY OF SUNSHINE COAST (USC): every 10 minutes from 3:55pm
- NOOSA JUNCTION: every 10 minutes from 3:55pm
- NAMBOUR STATION: every 10 minutes from 3:55pm SUNSHINE
- COAST CHRISTIAN COLLEGE: every 15 minutes from 3:50pm
A bus will also run from MAROOCHYDORE TRANSIT CENTRE: every 10 minutes from 3:55pm
On arriving at the Park & Ride locations, please park in a marked bay and make your way to the bus pick up point.
- DRIVING FROM BRISBANE: please use the Park and Ride at the CALOUNDRA TURF CLUB. Take exit 188 off the M1 signed Caloundra, continue east on Caloundra Road, turn right into Racecourse Road then left into Pierce Avenue.
- DRIVING FROM SUNSHINE COAST: please park and ride from the UNIVERSITY OF SUNSHINE COAST (USC): at Sippy Downs (follow blue signs to Car Parks 6 – 11).
- LIVE/STAYING ON THE COAST: please get dropped off or use public transport to get to MAROOCHYDORE TRANSIT CENTRE and then catch the event shuttle to the show.
- DRIVING FROM THE NORTH: use public parking around Nambour (including the Council Offices parking on Bury Street) and catch the Shuttle from NAMBOUR STATION. Shuttles will also run from NOOSA JUNCTION bus station.
There is a drop off area and regular shuttles from the SUNSHINE COAST CHRISTIAN COLLEGE as well as some parking for the early birds.
Buses also provide the closest drop off and pick up to the venue entrance
PLEASE BE PATIENT AFTER THE CONCERT FINISHES: OUR TEAM WILL GET YOU AWAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
DROP OFF & PICK UP
We strongly recommend that you utilise one of the park and ride stations for your drop offs and pick up. On show day there will be traffic diversions in place, the southern side of Nambour Connection road will be a no stopping zone from the Bruce Highway to Palmwood overpass. There will be a large Police presence patrolling this section of road to enforce the exclusion zone. If you do opt to be dropped off and collected at the Big Pineapple, please be prepared for possible lengthy delays and a long walk to and from the venue entrance
WHAT TO BRING:
ATMs on site are limited so please bring cash for catering and bars. Sealed bottled water only Slip, Slop, Slap during the day and bring a warm jacket as it may get very cold after sunset! We recommend you wear comfortable shoes as there is uneven ground on site.
Strictly no BYO alcohol
NO drinks other than sealed bottled water
NO food will be allowed on site. Food will be available for purchase inside the event
NO Chairs, umbrellas (even if it’s raining), tables, professional cameras &/or video recording equipment, tents, sun shelters, glass, cans, metal cutlery, knives or animals (except guide dogs) selfie or go pro sticks. For a full list of prohibited items please see HERE.
There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated. Frontier Touring does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
We recommend that this event is suitable for adults only. This is a licensed, loud rock music event, staged over a long day. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian at all times and have purchased a valid ticket.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
NO backpacks, bum bags, or carry bags larger than 30 x 30cm will be allowed on site as per instruction from Queensland Police service. If you bring a banned bag to site it will need to be cloaked before entry. The bag will be searched before cloaking, Cloak room charges are $5 per item. Cash only accepted, no EFTPOS. All bags will be searched before entry. Any prohibited or dangerous items may be confiscated.
Patrons must adhere to local licensing laws. Management reserves the right to refuse admission. *This flyer does not feature all Terms & Conditions of Entry for Frontier Touring concerts. For a complete listing please refer to the Frontier Touring website